Weekend of romance in London!
Valentine's Package includes
- Overnight stay in one of our lovely bedrooms or suites
- A bottle of Champagne with fine chocolates waiting for you in your bedroom upon arrival
- Enjoy a heart-warming cocktail in our Lounge Bar or Harlequin Restaurant
- A romantic three course Valentine's dining experience from the set menu.
- Enjoy a Full English Breakfast in the Harlequin Restaurant or take advantage of our room service and have it delivered to your bedroom
Surprise your family, friends or colleagues with a luxurious experience in the Kingsway Hall Hotel. With a choice of delicious teas, fine dining, elegant overnight stays and monetary gift vouchers, you are guaranteed to find the perfect gift for any occasion.
Easter in London
Easter in London includes:
- 2 nights stay for two in one of our spacious rooms or suites
- Easter Afternoon Tea with a glass of Champagne served in our Harlequin Restaurant
- In the morning take your breakfast in the restaurant or call room service and we will deliver your breakfast to your room.
Offer is valid between 27 march - 12 april 2015
Let us introduce Gregory Kroffinger who is Head Concierge at the Kingsway Hall Hotel. Gregory and his team look forward to welcoming you! They are always up to date with London's art, culture and attractions and would love to help you make the most of your city break and explore London lifestyle. Find out more
Enjoy an overnight stay in our luxurious Suite or Spacious Executive room.
Our package includes:
- Recieve a bottle of Champagne & chocolates will be served to you in your bedroom
- Book a table & enjoy a three course dinner from the hotel’s seasonal British menu or take Champagne Afternoon Tea if you prefer
- Recieve a top quality Molton Brown toiletries gift box is provided for you to enjoy during your stay or take home as a remind of your stay
- While you were out enjoying the evening, a turn down service, chilled mineral water & Macaroons will be waiting for your return
- On your return from dinner or an evening out, do call us to prepare a soothing bath tub with a choice of bath salts
- Wake up refreshed & take breakfast in the Harlequin Restaurant or call room service who will deliver breakfast to your room
- Relax & do not rush to leave as a late Check-out will enable to you until 3pm & do call us to deliver your favourite newspaper.